Building Consensus Through Strong Relationships
Rubik’s main focus is on the relationship that we cultivate and sustain with our clients and business partners. We treat each of our clients’ challenges with urgency and respect and work diligently to meet and exceed their expectations.
Rubik provides environmental consulting services for the agricultural chemical, petroleum, mining, wood preserving, manufacturing, solar power, defense, public transportation, and real estate sectors.
- Stormwater Management
- Spill Prevention, Control, and Countermeasure (SPCC)Plan
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP)
- Petroleum Contamination Soils Management Plans
- Phase I/II Environmental Site Assessments
- Property Transactions
- Due Diligence
- Environmental Permitting
- Construction and Demolition Management
- In-Situ Bioremediation
- Permeable Reactive Barrier
- Underground Storage Tank
- Strategic Source Removal
- Hazardous Waste Remediation
- Advanced Treatment System Designs
- Soil and Groundwater Remediation Systems
- Air Sparge
- Soil Vapor Extraction
- Dual Phase Extraction
- Groundwater Monitoring and Sampling
- System O&M
- Feasibility Testing
- Human Health Risk Assessment
- Ecological Risk Assessment
The National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) stormwater regulatory climate is currently changing throughout the country with more requirements and oversight. Nowhere is this more evident that in California with the adoption of the Industrial General Permit (CAS000001; 2014-0057-DWQ).
Rubik’s skilled Qualified Industrial Storm Water Practitioners (QISPs) can help you navigate the requirements, enroll in the permit, submit a Notice of Intent (NOI), develop a Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP), implement Best Available Technology Economically Achievable (BAT) and Best Conventional Pollutant Control Technology (BCT), and provide training for your staff.
Have you received a “Notice of Requirement for Coverage Under the Statewide Stormwater Industrial General Permit” letter from the California Regional Water Quality Control Board? Although many facilities require coverage, yours may not. Contact us today to evaluate your facility.
David A. Evans
PG, QSD, QISP
Samual Barkely, III
For inquires about our capabilities, please contact us at 775.622.0857 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tours of Flint Street Farm and/or Rubik headquarters in Reno, Nevada are also available upon request.
Rubik is always seeking qualified individuals to be a part of our multi-disciplinary team of Geologists, Hydrologists, Environmental Scientists and Engineers. If you think you could be an asset to Rubik, please contact us.
Licensed Professional Civil/Environmental Engineer
Location: Reno, NV
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil, Environmental or Geologic Engineering.
- Minimum of 4+ years of engineering experience.
Current or ability to obtain PE license in the state of Nevada as well as other states.
- Project management experience is a plus.
- Experience with site remediation and federal and state regulations.
To Apply, please send resume email@example.com, with PE Application in the subject line. Feel free to send cover letter, references or other helpful information as well.